Meet Bill Daubmann, President
My Shower Door
Born in Springfield MA, Bill was the youngest of four children. His mother was a chemist who was responsible for developing the first "hard cover" golf ball at Spauldings" worldwide factory in Chicopee MA. Bill has played sports his whole life and took a liking to ice hockey and golf.
Bill is married 42 years to his wife, Donna.Together they have two sons and four grandchildren ... all in SW Florida. All four Daubmann's are "hands on" in their businesses. They own seven MY Shower Door retail locations and D3 Glass a glass manufacturing and fabrication business. All total, the company employs more than 90 associates from So Naples through and including Orlando.
Since their Florida inception in Sept 2003, the Daubmann's have been honored locally, regionally and nationally. Their latest national recognition was to be the ONLY SW Florida company to be named to INC Magazines "Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Businesses in the United States". In 2013 they were named by Glass Magazine, the industry's premiere trade publication, as having the "Best Shower Door in the United States".
• IN 2004 they were named by the Collier County EDC as the Entrepreneur of the Year
• IN 2013 they were the Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce "Small Business of the Year"
• In 2004 and for each consecutive year since, they have been chosen by readers of the Naples News as well as The News-Press as "The Best" place to buy a shower door.
• IN 20 IO They were awarded by the Small Business Administration of the US as The Best Family Owned Small Business in Florida/Georgia region.
• In 2016, Florida Gov Rick Scott, presented the Daubmann's Florida's prestigious Business Ambassador Gold Medal.